Blog Submission Guidelines
Only guest posts that meet these criteria will be considered for publishing on the I Am SA2020 Blog.
- The post must relate to SA2020. More specifically, how you are contributing to or are excited about the SA2020 community vision.
- Posts must be at least 100 words and should not exceed 800 words (longer posts may be edited for length).
- The post must include a photo.
- We ask that your submission be respectful. We all come from varying backgrounds and beliefs. Please be mindful of that.
- It’s ok to voice an opinion, complaint, or disagreement, but SA2020 is solutions-based. Without a valid, articulated solution to a valid concern, your post will not be published.
- Obscenities, personal attacks, threatening, harassing or abusive content, and defamatory comments about any person, group, organization, or belief will not be published.
- The post must not include marketing-related links and must not be self-promotional.
- Guest posts must be original and may not have been published elsewhere online. All submissions will be verified for originality using a tool such as Copyscape.com or Plagium.com.
- Posts must be accompanied by a 3-5 sentence bio with a picture. You may include links to your website and/or social media.
Once you have submitted, we will contact you to let you know that we received your submission. You will be notified via email once your post is approved. Prior to publishing, posts may be edited for content and grammar. By submitting a post, you acknowledge that your blog may be shared or republished by SA2020 partner organizations and/or other media outlets in partnership with SA2020. We will only contact you again if your blog will be published. Thanks for contributing to the ongoing conversation!
Submit your blog to email@example.com.