Lead Partners further the success of SA2020 by pulling together key stakeholders in their Cause area to develop thoughtful plans and strategies to achieve the key SA2020 indicators. They:
- Convene stakeholders to develop strategic plans for annual growth in the six indicators for their cause area.
- Evaluate the ongoing success of those efforts and report back to stakeholders and the public at large.
- Define, collect, and promote proven and promising practices and strategies in their cause area.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the quality and utility of all SA2020 indicators; collaborate to improve SA2020 indicators over time.
- Identify, vet, and evaluate opportunity partners in their cause area in collaboration with SA2020.
- Evaluate the progress of SA2020 partners and endorsed events within their cause area.
- Evaluate and highlight successful programs, collaborative efforts and partners who are successfully “moving the needle” in their cause.